Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -17%
PHILIPS Centrale vapeur HI5900/22 5,2 bar
Voir le deal
59.99 €

AN EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY SPENT AT KARAFUU!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lesley
New

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-11-09

AN EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY SPENT AT KARAFUU! Empty
PostSubject: AN EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY SPENT AT KARAFUU!   AN EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY SPENT AT KARAFUU! Empty8/1/2007, 2:15 pm

Dear Management & Staff at Karafuu Hotel

JAMBO!!
flower
This has to be a little piece of heaven - I'd always dreamed about what it would be like visiting such an incredible place and was not sorry that we made the journey. We visited from the 23/12/06 and departed on the morning of the 30/12/06. Our room no. was 16 and we spent every morning on our patio watching the sun rise (except for the few mornings that it rained!!) The staff at Karafuu were really so amazing - Winston and Frederick in particular (Restaurant), Emmanuelle (Pool Bar) - with his Afrikaans sayings - had me in fits of laughter and my husband took the liberty of teaching him a few more sayings!!!!! The Massai People who patrol the beach and greet you as you enter Karafuu, made such an impression on me, such humble people - I even bought a pair of their 'traditional shoes' and wore them to work much to the delight of all the staff!! The wonderful people we met, Ian and Val Eadie (also from SA) and of course the wonderful memories!! It would take me a life time to write all my thoughts on paper - the stunning beaches, the sunrises, the snorkling (with the dolphins - we were very lucky!) - the visit to Stone Town and the day spent on Kwale Island, snorkling, eating and more snorkling - this is a must for any person visiting the Island - and to me the highlight of our holiday - the staff again, were exceptional! The experience, once in a life time!!! Exotic Tours (and their very professional staff) saw to all our sight seeing needs - Hussain is an asset to Exotic Tours and was sorry that we did not get the chance to say good-bye, but tell him (if I play my cards right!) we'll be back towards the end of the year!!

Zanzibar and it's people have captured my heart and I'm going to do everything in my power to visit again..........

Kind regards
flower
Lesley & Philip

P.S. Karafuu made such an impression on me, that we have named our home Karafuu and the letters have been carefully placed on our front door by my husband! for all to see!! flower
Back to top Go down
Robert
Comes very often here

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: AN EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY SPENT AT KARAFUU!   AN EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY SPENT AT KARAFUU! Empty11/1/2007, 11:55 am

Thank you very much for your post.
Such comments make me happy to make my job. Because my job is to serve my guest as well as possible and sometimes it's not very easy.

We are waiting your next visit, and all the staff of the Karafuu join me to wish you a very good new year.

Robert
Back to top Go down
Lesley
New

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: AN EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY SPENT AT KARAFUU!   AN EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY SPENT AT KARAFUU! Empty15/1/2007, 3:50 pm

Dear Robert

Thank you for your reply - it is really very much appreciated - I hope, if all goes well, that we will visit Karafuu (and Zanzibar) before the end of the year - I keep looking at the wonderful pictures that we took over and over again - Zanzibar (Karafuu too) and its people have a very special place in my heart.

I wish you and everyone there a very happy 2007!!

Kind regards

Lesley & Philip
Back to top Go down
Robert
Comes very often here

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: AN EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY SPENT AT KARAFUU!   AN EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY SPENT AT KARAFUU! Empty17/1/2007, 11:20 pm

Hakuna matata, I'm sure you'll come back very soon here at Karafuu.

And very happy new year 2007 for you.

Robert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AN EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY SPENT AT KARAFUU!   AN EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY SPENT AT KARAFUU! Empty

Back to top Go down

AN EXCEPTIONAL HOLIDAY SPENT AT KARAFUU!
Page 1 of 1