Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
WiMiUS S27 – Mini projecteur portable rotatif ...
Voir le deal
69.99 €

MOST AMAZING HOLIDAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joec
New

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-12-08

MOST AMAZING HOLIDAY Empty
PostSubject: MOST AMAZING HOLIDAY   MOST AMAZING HOLIDAY Empty8/12/2006, 2:44 pm

Shocked

Hi, my name is JoE. I recently stayed at your hotel from 26 November - 5th of December 2006. Honestly there probably will never be a better holiday in my life! I had the most relaxing time and had sepcial moments with most of the staff especially the barman, Emma(emmanuelle). I knoe there are two emannuelles and both of them are great but Emma with his afrikaans phrases simply had me laughing most of all the days in the pool and at the main bar aswell as johnson and most of the bar staff are simply exceptional. I have also befriended one of your kindergarden staff on one of her off days. We became instant friends. And please, I would appreciate it with all my heart if you would give my e-mail adress to Kim, at the kindergarden so maybe we can keep in touch. She is a wonderfull person and showed me around alot and knew alot about everything. Even though she was not meant to be the entertainment of the hotel she really showed me a good time at the pool on her off day and told me about alot of good things about the hotel and the sea and the masai and too much to mention.

I would appreciate it very much.

My e-mail adress is Joec@wbs.co.za
If you give it to Kim she can decide if we stay in touch.

Thanks once again, I think youve changed my life this holiday!
Best Whishes.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Comes very often here

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2006-11-08

MOST AMAZING HOLIDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOST AMAZING HOLIDAY   MOST AMAZING HOLIDAY Empty8/12/2006, 2:53 pm

Thank you very much, sure we transmit your mail to Kim.

Robert
Back to top Go down

MOST AMAZING HOLIDAY
Page 1 of 1