Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment :
Soldes d’été 2024 : trouvez les ...
Voir le deal

A few questions on our upcomming stay.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa Bo
New

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-09-25

A few questions on our upcomming stay. Empty
PostSubject: A few questions on our upcomming stay.   A few questions on our upcomming stay. Empty25/9/2006, 1:05 pm

Dear Sylvian,

My name is Lisa Bo Larsen and me and my husbond and son (12 years) are comming to stay with you from 13 - 19 October 2006. We have booked a junior suite and have a few questions:

1) Would it be possible to be informed what suite no. we are booked in to.

2) What is the price of the swim with dolphin excursion and is it necessary to book in advance

Your answers will be much appreciated. We are very much looking forward to the stay. Very Happy

Best regards,

Lisa Bo Larsen
Back to top Go down
sylvain
Rang: Administrateur
sylvain

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2004-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A few questions on our upcomming stay.   A few questions on our upcomming stay. Empty25/9/2006, 1:26 pm

Dear Lisa,

1- First of all on my reservation I have a Cottage booked but not Junior suite, can you please confirm with your agency ?

2- Dolphins are 50$ per person you can book here.

See you soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.karafuuhotel.com
Lisa Bo
New

PostSubject: Junior Suite   A few questions on our upcomming stay. Empty25/9/2006, 5:29 pm

Dear Sylvain,

Thank you for your swift response.

I have immediately e-mailed my travel agent since I have written confirmation (and have paid for) a junior suite. I will revert to your as soon as I hear from the travel agent.

Best regards,

Lisa Bo
Back to top Go down
sylvain
sylvain

PostSubject: Re: A few questions on our upcomming stay.   A few questions on our upcomming stay. Empty26/9/2006, 7:30 am

I am having a look on my side as well
Back to top Go down
Lisa Bo
New

PostSubject: Re: A few questions on our upcomming stay.   A few questions on our upcomming stay. Empty27/9/2006, 4:15 pm

Hello Sylvain,

I have now received confirmation from my travel agent, who has forwarded the following mail from the Karafuu person responsible for reservations:

"Thank you for your email.
Clients are booked in Junior suite as per my confirmation.
I do not know who replied from Karafuu because I know that nobody there can discuss about reservations which are held from here.

By the way, no worries for this reservation which is confirmed in 1 tpl junior suite.

Many thanks and kindest regards
Laura"

Based on the above, I trust that you now also agree that we are booked for a Junior Suite and kindly ask again if you could tell me the number of the junior suite we are placed in.

Kind regards,

Lisa Bo
Back to top Go down
sylvain
sylvain

PostSubject: Re: A few questions on our upcomming stay.   A few questions on our upcomming stay. Empty27/9/2006, 5:03 pm

I definlty confirm it as well. And I am glad to tell you that you are room N° 7, very, very close to the ocean.

See you very soon
Back to top Go down
Lisa Bo
New

PostSubject: Re: A few questions on our upcomming stay.   A few questions on our upcomming stay. Empty27/9/2006, 5:15 pm

That is wonderfull news. We are looking so much forward to see you.

Best regards,

Lisa Bo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few questions on our upcomming stay.   A few questions on our upcomming stay. Empty

Back to top Go down

A few questions on our upcomming stay.
Page 1 of 1