Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

Can't wait! Just two questions though...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leondj
New

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Can't wait!  Just two questions though... Empty
PostSubject: Can't wait! Just two questions though...   Can't wait!  Just two questions though... Empty14/8/2008, 2:43 pm

Hello! My Fiancee and I are coming to your lovely resort for our Honeymoon in mid-October 2008. We are very excited!
Here in South Africa we have been having a bit of an electricity Crisis, but from media reports it seems that Zanzibar has been experiencing much worse problems recently, which is a bit worrying. Some media reports say the problems have been sorted out, others claim the supply is still very unreliable.
I trust that a reputable hotel such as yours have contingency plans in place for any eventualities, which would include self-generation of electricity and a supply of fresh water? Maybe you can just put our minds at ease in this regard.
We are also very happy to see that you offer wi-fi in some areas of the hotel. I trust that bandwidth is not a problem for applications such as Skype?

See you soon!
Back to top Go down
Myriam
Comes very often here
Myriam

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Can't wait!  Just two questions though... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't wait! Just two questions though...   Can't wait!  Just two questions though... Empty18/8/2008, 8:41 pm

Hi leondj
Welcome to Karafuu hotel.
Don't worry, for electricity, of course we have self generators wich supply electricity and water in case of power cut. You can use skype with the wi-fi.
Regards
Myriam
Back to top Go down

Can't wait! Just two questions though...
Page 1 of 1