Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGODAYS : 20% sur une sélection de LEGO avec ce code promo
Voir le deal

The Real Deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McWalter
New

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-30

The Real Deal Empty
PostSubject: The Real Deal   The Real Deal Empty30/3/2008, 4:19 pm

Karafuu Hotel is one hour away from Stone Town, but do not fear, everything is a one hour trip no matter where you are (so the locals say). Therefore making Karafuu Hotel actually quite centralized.

The hotel is situated on the lower to east coast and is very conveniently sheltered by a reef, making for wonderful swimming. Because stone fish (poisonous) are found in various rocky areas, the hotel has accommodated their guests by building an easy walking pathway (mostly submerged and a wonderful walk) out past the rocks to the sandy area.

Concerning the staff and employees of this hotel I am most impressed. The people who work at Karafuu Hotel become your friends. The service is immaculate and communication is perfect. "If you have a concern and issue it to the front desk, you will not have to check up if they have followed it through, it will most probably have been done by that time, even though someone else has been on shift already."

Room/House-keeping is truly professional, every evening you arrive at your room/house and the mosquito net is down and the room in a wonderful condition after the mess you left it in.

A do nothing day at Karafuu Hotel consists of: Lazing in "perfect" temperature water, in the sun or in the shade, with a bar and submerged stools in the pool. At Karafuu you will want to relax in the pool EVERY day, rain, shine, wind. Believe me.

Excursions are offered too from the tour guides as well as independent agencies. Tour packages include: Swimming with dolphins; scuba diving, snorkeling; a trip to Stone Town for the day where you get to visit Freddy Mercury's old house, bar and spend the evening at Africa House Hotel for sundowners (Brilliant!); a trip on a dhow (African sailing boat) to a nearby sandbar that inlcudes a braai/BBQ, swimming with dolphins and snorkeling; and a spice tour of the island where you get to sample the various spices.

As you can see I've only good things to say. I honestly cannot find anything in contrast.

Last edited by McWalter on 30/3/2008, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down

The Real Deal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: comments & questions :: You have been at Karafuu ...-
Jump to: