Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6,8″ Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 256Go Noir
799 €
Voir le deal

+++ Feedback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
docnico
New

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-09-23

+++ Feedback Empty
PostSubject: +++ Feedback   +++ Feedback Empty9/11/2006, 10:18 am

Thanks to all karafuu staff (especially young but talentuous Johnson & Zeinab). You all made our honeymoon a dream.

Sylvain, just a suggestion to make your resort more perfect : I think karafuu's Floating Dinner at sunset is a very very very romantic feature (ballad on a desert white sanded beach, walk in the mangrove, encounter with fishermen families, lift from the beach to the raft in a typical fishing boat, and of course THE dinner). Your hotel is always full of honeymooners. Maybe you shouldn't limit floating diner to a minimum number of 4 people. Allow Floating Dinner for 2 people only !
My case: On our last day, my wife and I were the only 2 people to book a lobster dinner on floating raft. We were disappointed to hear from the reception that we had to find 2 others persons to join us on the raft in order to reach the minimum number of people required (4), or to pay double price and be allowed to have this dinner, just the 2 of us.
I'm glad I paid double price to offer this paradisiac dinner to my wife, and she was of course delighted I love you . It wouldn't have been so great sharing it two other unknown people who could potentially spoil the floating dinner romantic atmosphere (especially loudly talking, extrovert and irrespectful-to-staff people Wink )
In conclusion, don't ask honeymooner customers to pay double price if they absolutly want to enjoy the best dinner of their life ! Loosen requirements for floating dinner, define a smarter pricing but don't make honeymooners feel like excluded, it's negative.

And now I can say : Karafuu really deserves its 2006 tourism award (see karafuuhotel.com homepage)
Back to top Go down
sylvain
Rang: Administrateur
sylvain

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2004-11-17

+++ Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: +++ Feedback   +++ Feedback Empty9/11/2006, 8:27 pm

Dear Docnico,

Thank you for your comment. I have noted your point concerning the floating for Honeymoon. To be honest I do not make profit on 2 people but you are right, sometime it is maybe better to make a margin zero on one product and make people really happy.

Sylvain
Back to top Go down
http://www.karafuuhotel.com

+++ Feedback
Page 1 of 1