Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Spy x Family Tome 13 édition Collector : ...
Voir le deal
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K UHD 100Hz
549.99 € 619.99 €
Voir le deal

The level of the hotel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarpo
New

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-02-27

The level of the hotel Empty
PostSubject: The level of the hotel   The level of the hotel Empty2/3/2006, 2:50 pm

Relating to the classification (five stars) of the Hotel Karafuu some things I discovered during our stay that don't fit the claimed standard. The waiters and waitresses are mostly trainers, there are not enough forks and knives as should be in the restaurant at this level and the chairs in the restaurant are made of plastic. The snorkling trip of the diving centre is nothing but collecting money from the ignorant tourists' pockets. Those "coral reefs" you can discover during the trip are exactly the same kind of corals you can find if you go a couple of hundred metres straight ahead from the beach towards the ocean. And beware of the jellyfish, there are sometimes a lots of them, but not always. The snorkling trip organizers laughed at us during the trip when people were hurt by the jellyfish. It was bad luck, but it ruined the whole trip and they weren't even sorry.
Back to top Go down
sylvain
Rang: Administrateur
sylvain

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2004-11-17

The level of the hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The level of the hotel   The level of the hotel Empty2/3/2006, 8:51 pm

Dear Sarpo,

Definitly I agree, if we compare any 5 stars in Zanzibar with 5* in Europe we are far behind. Waiters and Waitress are unfortunatly not mostly trainers, they are official full time workers but because there is not hotel school in Zanzibar, their level in service is not what we can expect. We have also trainee to compensate the fact that there is no school. As big hotel, we have to train some young people to make them to progress.
Concerning the Forks, thank you and full apologize, it is not acceptable I agree, and I'm going to double check it tomorrow.
Concerning the diving, unformtunatly the companies are different butI will have a talk with the owner because it is not acceptable.
Thank you for your comments
Sylvain
Back to top Go down
http://www.karafuuhotel.com

The level of the hotel
Page 1 of 1