Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro – ...
Voir le deal
174.99 €

Some questions in advance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
walter
New

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2005-11-12

Some questions in advance Empty
PostSubject: Some questions in advance   Some questions in advance Empty12/11/2005, 11:26 am

Dear all,
I was not in the position to take care of holidays some weeks or even month before. Consequently I made a “last minute” booking based on the advice of Thuermer-Reisen on the 10th of November for the period from the 18th – 26th of November at your hotel. Meanwhile I had a chance to check in detail what I booked and – it sounds excellent.

Nevertheless a few questions are coming up and I think it is more efficient to ask you directly instead to ask via the travel agency.

1. Since I got the information that just superior rooms are available - I booked that. Is there a chance for a junior suite for the whole duration of my stay or for a part thereof?
2. With half board - do I have the possibility to choose individually between lunch and dinner? How much is the supplement for one meal (lunch or dinner) from the buffet.
3. Can I upgrade for all-in at the arrival or later?
4. It seems that on the floating restaurant there are just 4 seats. I would like to make a pre-reservation for dinner in order to ensure this unique experience. I would follow your experience and recommendation about the most appropriate date because of the tide (and it should not in conflict with the massai village event).
5. Do you have adaptors (European style) for the power sockets available?

Looking forward to your reply and

With kind regards

Walter Polster
Back to top Go down
sylvain
Rang: Administrateur
sylvain

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2004-11-17

Some questions in advance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions in advance   Some questions in advance Empty16/11/2005, 2:12 pm

Sorry it seems I didn't see your message, now I saw it, I answer

1- definitly the dates free for Junior suite are 18-19 and 25 between is impossible
2- No normally it is dinner. The price for lunch in $15 (buffet) or by snack
3- No only your agency can upgrade in All In, we can't do it on site
4- No exactly, the floating can accomodate up to 15 pax, BUT you have to be 4 minimum (or pay for 4). You will make the booking on your arrival
5- Plugs are European style see here
https://karafuuhotel.forumactif.com/viewtopic.forum?t=59

I will see you in 2 days.

Regards
Back to top Go down
http://www.karafuuhotel.com

Some questions in advance
Page 1 of 1